- 2 oz. Limited Lavender Elderberry Vodka
- 1 oz. of Simple Syrup
- 1 oz. of Lemon Juice
- Soda Water
- Fill glass with ice
- Add soda water so the glass is approximately 60 full
- Add the 1 oz of simple syrup
- Hold a bar spoon upside down over the glass. Slowly pour the lavender elderberry vodka over the back of the spoon and on top of the drink. Move the spoon up as the glass fills.
- Using the same method above add the 1 oz of lemon juice
- Snap a picture of your skills and tag us on social media #ltddistillery @ltddistillery
- Stir if you wish, sip and enjoy!
Grab your bottle here: