This Polynesian Island inspired tiki mug features an authentic tiki God design, showcasing a desirable rustic finish that will enhance your cocktail presentation. Molded from a high quality ceramic material, this stone colored tiki mug is then lightly brushed with a contrasting black to enhance the definition of the mold. It is then glazed over offering an added layer of protection and shine.
The Kon-Tiki expedition was a 1947 journey by raft across the Pacific Ocean from South America to the Polynesian islands, led by Norwegian explorer and writer Thor Heyerdahl. The raft was named Kon-Tiki after the Inca god Viracocha, for whom "Kon-Tiki" was said to be an old name.
- Capacity: 20 ounce
- Measures: 6.5" H x 3.25" rim diameter
- Material: High quality, durable ceramic
- Designed after the well known Kon-Tiki
- Beautiful contrasting design definition
- Rustic and authentic design