- 1 Ounce Jalapeño Moonshine
- 1 Ounce of Silver Tequila
- 2 Ounces of Lime Juice (Fresh)
- 2 Ounces of Orange Juice (Fresh)
- Ice Cubes
- Garnish: Thinly sliced Jalapeños and lime wedges
- 1/4 Cup of Sea Salt
- 2 Tablespoons of Chili Powder
- 2 Tablespoons of Lime Zest
1.Prepare the rim by mixing all the ingredients and laying out on a plate
2. Rub a slice of lime around the rim of the glass to moisten. Turn the glass face down onto the plate with the chili lime salt mixture to coat the rim
3. Add ice to the glass. Place all the drink ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well.
4. Pour into the glass over ice.
5. Top with a few slices of Jalapeño for garnish, add the lime wedge and Enjoy!