Limited Distilling Presents:
The Virtual Cocktail
Thanks to the wonders of technology, we can still honor cocktail hour socially, even while adhering to social distancing rules.
Choose Your Cocktails
We have made both choosing and making the cocktails easy for you with our Cocktail Kits!
Prepare For the Party
We are simplifying your event with our uncomplicated virtual cocktail planning checklist.
Host Your Virtual Event!
If you are hosting your first virtual party don't fear, we have provided you a guide on apps to use.
Step 1: Choose Cocktails!
Whether you are looking for the classics or you're looking to expand your palate, we have available our nicest barware, most elaborate garnishes, and syrups, and have put together for you a simplified professional cocktail kits. Select a kit with your favorite spirit or go alcohol-free with our mocktail.
Step 2: Plan the Party
Hosting a virtual cocktail party can be quite different than a typical holiday event. We've listed for you everything you need to plan the most spectacular virtual cocktail party:
- Date & Guest List: Determining a time and date for your event along with a total guest list is a typical party planning must. HOWEVER, the number of people you choose will directly influence the platform you use to host your event (more info below).
- Choose a Platform: The most common virtual party platforms include Skype, Facetime, Zoom and Google Hangouts. Each has their limits on the number of people that can attend your virtual party. We know technology can be daunting so we have provided more details on each platform in the "Hosting Your Party" step below!
- Set the Scene: Just like decorating for a party, prepping your virtual party space needs some planning. Once you choose the space you will use, you can host a few test runs using your device's camera to ensure the lighting and decor is perfect.
- Music: If you want to incorporate music into your party, choose one guest to be the DJ! This will ensure there are no conflicting sounds overpowering great conversation and music can be turned on and off as needed.
- Preparing the Cocktails & Snacks: Prior to your party be sure you have all your snacks prepared, have taken a look over your cocktail recipe and gathered all supplies. Heck, it is a party! We highly suggest making a 'test run' cocktail beforehand to ensure everything is just right!
Cocktail Kit Recipes
At Limited we take great pride in how we prepare Canada's favourite cocktail - the Caesar. We crafted our Jalapeño Moonshine to ensure it is the perfect spirit to mix with a Caesar! Want...
Grab this cocktail kit while supplies last here!INGREDIENTS 1.5 - 2 oz. of Limited Rose Vodka 3/4 oz. of Jack & Rudy Elderflower Tonic Syrup 1/2 oz of freshly squeezed Lime Juice Dehydrated...
As part of our Winter Cocktail Kit series, Limited Distilling presents the ultimate Jalapeño Moscow Mule Cocktail Kit! Keep warm during these long winter days with this spicy and savory cocktail. Grab your Jalapeño...
What would a party be without your friends and family? To include your guests, you’ll need to find a place to meet up virtually. While there are plenty of online platforms out there, we’ve narrowed it down to four so that you can make the best decision for your guests:
Max # of Guests: 32
FaceTime is an app perfect for Apple users. It is a very straight forward service that can be easily used across your Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, and desktop or laptop. FaceTime cannot be used on most non-Apple devices.
Max # of Guests: 50
Skype is a free app that can host a fairly large group of guests (50) and is useable on a variety of devices. This app also allows group chats to last up to 4 hours so the party does not have to end early!
Max # of Guests: 10
While Google Hangout cannot accommodate as many guests as other services, it is easily accessible to android users and is available on Apple devices. Hangouts is perfect for an intimate social distance party.
Max # of Guests: 100
While Zoom can host a large virtual shindig, the basic version only allows for 40 minute calls. Zoom is a great fit for the workplace cocktail party, especially for those who have already embraced the app throughout 2020.